Monday, August 15, 2011

blog # 1- autobiography

Warm up : I am looking forward to the summer again. I am looking forward to basketball again. I am looking to playing football again this fall. I am looking for to having a great school year. I am forward to doing things i never done.

                                        Dwayne : I am a 7th grader at Bethany Christian School. The date, time and place I was born was 2-27-1999, 2:22 am, Oschner hospital in New Orleans,Louisiana.  My address and zip code is, 7082 Glen Oaks Dr, 70812. I am a athletic boy who has played many sports in his life.I am allgeric penicllin. My favorite foods are, Crawfish, Crabs, Pizza, Fettucine.
   

                                        I am a Christian. I love to go to different places like, Florida, Texas, and New York. I can go to places like New York, because my  dad works for Amtrak. I have family in Baldwin,Louisiana. I also have lived in Kenner, Louisiana.

                                       I have been in two car accidents. In one of my accidents the car was totaled.
I have  gotten stiches in my lip and chin, a severly bruised knee, and I have had a broken arm. I had a White German Sherperd. His name was Buddy he died.  

No comments:

Post a Comment