Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Blog #2

Warm up : My favorite hobbies are to play basketball, play games, and ride my bike .
I like playing basketball because its a sports of skill and every time I play I get better.I like playing like my xbox 
when im bored.I like riding my bike when its windy, so that when I ride its my me feel faster.I also love to swim.
  
         Blog #2 : 

1.
<><>

<><>
17.Police
I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me.

6.I couldn't quite remember how to throw a boomerang, but eventually it came back to me.
duncan - Victoria, BC
3.He drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how the Mercedes bends.
5.There was a sign on the lawn at a drug re-hab center that said 'Keep off the Grass'.




Dave H - Hayward Ca
were called to a daycare where a three-year-old was resisting a rest.

<><> <><>
27.Did you hear about the guy who got hit in the head with a can of soda? He was lucky it was a soft drink.

<><> <><>
43.Two peanuts were walking in a tough neighborhood and one of them was a-salted.

<><> <><>
.A small boy swallowed some coins and was taken to a hospital. When his grandmother telephoned to ask how he was a nurse said 'No change yet'.
<><> <><>
3.He didn't tell his mother that he ate some glue. His lips were sealed.

<><> <><>
1.A prisoner's favorite punctuation mark is the period. It marks the end of his sentence.

<><> <><>
1.A prisoner's favorite punctuation mark is the period. It marks the end of his sentence.





polysemous

  

 \pol-ee-SEE-muhs\ , adjective;



1.
Having a diversity of meaning

polemic

  

 \puh-LEM-ik\ , noun;



1.
A controversial argument, as one against some opinion, doctrine, etc.

billet

  

 \BIL-it\ , verb;



1.
To provide or obtain lodgin

holus-bolus

  

 \HOH-luhs-BOH-luhs\ , adverb;



1.
All at once; altogether

burke

  

 \BURK\ , verb;



1.
To suppress or get rid of by some indirect maneuver

mundify


\MUHN-duh-fahy\ , verb;



1.

willowwacks


\WIL-oh-waks\ , noun;



1.
A wooded, uninhabited area.

ambisinister


\am-bi-SIN-uh-ster\ , adjective;



1.
Clumsy or unskillful with both hands.
elide
\ih-LAHYD\ , verb;
1.To suppress; omit; ignore; pass over.

daedal


\DEE-duhl\ , adjective;



1.
Complex or ingenious in form or func






SOLIDER SUPRISES HIS WIFE AT BASEBALL GAME.
A wife of a solider gets a suprise buy her husband who returns from the war. She thinks shes throwing the first picth at a baseball.her hubsand was the catcher but he had face mask on so she wouldnt it was him . soon as she threw the pitch her husband had caught the ball.HE took off his mask and revealed him self his wife was very happy.




JIM THORNE HITS 500TH HOMERUN.
IN DETROIT JIM THORNE HITS HIS 500TH HOMERUN.
HE IS THE EIGHT PERSON TO HITS THE 500TH.THIS HAPPENED ON MONDAY.
THE IS BASEBALL HISTORY


No comments:

Post a Comment