Sunday, September 25, 2011

Blog # 10

Warm-Up: I would give money to my church.I would give money to my family.I would out my money in the bank. I would save it for when I need it. I would give some to the Salvation Army.

Blog # 10 : World Religion: Christianity is athe religion based on the life and the teachings of Jesus Christ.People who follow Christianity are called Christians,about 2 billion people follow Christianity. Christianity is a major religion in Europe,North and South America, and Australia. Christians also live in Africa, Asia, anf the Pacific Islands. Christians worship in churchs .

                 Science and Mathematics: Museums places where important objects of, arts,history,and science are collected. The objects displayed or shown so that vistors can see them and learn. There are three kinds of museums Art museums, History,and Science museums. Science museums display objects related to natrual history and technology. Other Science museums show different kinds of machine works.
                 
                Plants and animals: Animals are groups of many living things here on earth. Animals come in all kinds of different shapes and sizes. Some swim in water and some fly in the air. Some animals live inside other animals bodies. No one knows how many species or kinds of animals there are in the world.
            
               History and Goverment: History is the study of the human past. People who study history are called Historians. They use old books,papers and letters to learn about people who lived in the past. Today children learn about history in school. Students usally learn about past books and take field trips to see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment