Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Blog # 22

Tyrane Hardy on Comminent: I choose this article because it looked very appealing to me. Because it encourages kids to stay in school and try their best. The authors article was easy to read and was divided into sections. The article is mainly talks to kids. The article to me is good to me.

Youth New for Sept. 16, 2011: This article appeals to me because for everyone to read. The article is about the students who were named the National Merit Semifinalists. The authors article was very easy to read, because they wrote simple sentences. The article has to other parts to it . Those parts are Local Students get role, and YMCA accepts applicants.

Computer lap 2.0: I picked this article because its is about school. The story is about students in St.Jopesh brings computers to South Africa. The was very easy to read because it was written well. The story also had two pictures. The students gave the computers to Edwanlei Primary school.

No comments:

Post a Comment